This article solves the following challenge:
The money transaction was made on Friday at 10 pm. On Saturday I notice that I need to cancel this purchase due to suspicion on shopping that was made probably on a Fake Site. I found the information about service that was used for transferring money and conversion, below you can see basic information from support center.
TransferWise - How the process generally works:
1) Once your transfer is set up, it takes some time for us to receive your money. We can’t proceed with the process before we receive it.
- Debit card / credit card payments reach us immediately
- Bank transfers take a maximum of 3 working days to reach us, depending on the currency.
- SWIFT transfers usually take up to 4 working days to reach us.
- SOFORT takes 1-2 banking days to reach us
- Bank debit (ACH) takes from 1 to 4 working days to reach us
- Wire transfer takes up to one working day to reach us
2) Conversion of your money takes maximum of 2 working days, but usually just a few hours.
3) Once we send out your converted money via local bank transfer, it can take a few working days to reach your recipient, depending on the currency sent.
The conversation with security department of Visa via phone, help me quickly to resolve my cancellation.
Evaluate complexity of present statement:
Select ratingCancelGuessingPassing knowledgeKnowledgeableExpert
Your rating: None Average: 2 (1 vote)